.S.T.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.S.T.

We're bout as Subtle as a Train wreck

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are ya watchin?

Go down 
+3
Amell
RikiRiki
Caridan
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Caridan
Second Moderator
Second Moderator
Caridan

What are ya watchin? Empty
PostSubject: What are ya watchin?   What are ya watchin? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:40 am

Just what I wrote, what you guys watching?

Back to top Go down
RikiRiki

RikiRiki

PostSubject: Re: What are ya watchin?   What are ya watchin? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:01 am

Sad omg I need a tissue, why you post this?!!!
Back to top Go down
Amell

Amell

PostSubject: Re: What are ya watchin?   What are ya watchin? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:35 am

Old! I spammed this on msn weeks ago, you had a msn you would know QQ lol

Crap I watched it again T T -cries-
Back to top Go down
Fadewall

Fadewall

PostSubject: Re: What are ya watchin?   What are ya watchin? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:24 am

.....wth, that made me cry after just the first few seconds why you post these things QQ
Back to top Go down
AranaiYo
Clan Dillweed
Clan Dillweed
AranaiYo

PostSubject: Re: What are ya watchin?   What are ya watchin? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:38 am

I'm not crying... I just have something in both my eyes lol Sad
Back to top Go down
UnSteaDy

UnSteaDy

PostSubject: Re: What are ya watchin?   What are ya watchin? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:01 am

-throws boxes of tissues at the rest of the clan- and you call yourselves adults, excuse me Im going to sleep now, thanks for waking me up lol
Back to top Go down
Caridan
Second Moderator
Second Moderator
Caridan

PostSubject: Re: What are ya watchin?   What are ya watchin? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:15 am

Sorry Ducky~
Back to top Go down
Butch
Admin
Butch

PostSubject: Re: What are ya watchin?   What are ya watchin? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:32 am

First one, sad trailer, watched that a week or so ago when Amell first sent it, but damn I love Dead Island <3

Second one made me laugh, poor ducky rushin in with swords *hands ducky med kit* you're going to need it
Back to top Go down
https://stfallout.forumotion.com
Fadewall

Fadewall

PostSubject: Re: What are ya watchin?   What are ya watchin? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:45 pm

XD nice vid, poor ducky I see that your playstyle gets you killed a lot D: but at least you always take ppl out every play! sometimes you guys kill everyone and no one makes it to me lol
Back to top Go down
AranaiYo
Clan Dillweed
Clan Dillweed
AranaiYo

PostSubject: Re: What are ya watchin?   What are ya watchin? EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:35 am

I wish my ex would sing this to me qq oh well maybe not she might be a stalker then XD
Back to top Go down
Butch
Admin
Butch

PostSubject: Re: What are ya watchin?   What are ya watchin? EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:18 am

^ hah! that's amell's theme song, bitches be scared when she gets defensive
Back to top Go down
RikiRiki

RikiRiki

PostSubject: Re: What are ya watchin?   What are ya watchin? EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:28 am

this is for fade ^^ you love cats right? this was randomly on my youtube front page lol enjoy the kitties!

And hey! how is that ash's theme song? idk who vagiant even is o_o

I woulda thought this is her song(don't judge everytime I hear this its like I can see her S4 char kickin ass to this song XD)
Back to top Go down
Butch
Admin
Butch

PostSubject: Re: What are ya watchin?   What are ya watchin? EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:40 am

that can be her second theme song XD but nah seven is a song that goes way back, she whooped this girls' ass in high school who was trying to make my life hell after she broke up with me for one of the football guys, amell just about got suspended but thanks to 'witnesses' she was able to stay in school but at the cost of a lot of detention XP
Back to top Go down
Fadewall

Fadewall

PostSubject: Re: What are ya watchin?   What are ya watchin? EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:42 am

OMG cute!!! TuT so cute, that little kitten... I gotta go play with my kitten now D: come here kazzy!

what?! ame beat up another girl? O.O
Back to top Go down
Butch
Admin
Butch

PostSubject: Re: What are ya watchin?   What are ya watchin? EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:56 am

Well I wouldn't say beat up .. there was no contest, amell laid her out flat XD
Back to top Go down
Amell

Amell

PostSubject: Re: What are ya watchin?   What are ya watchin? EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:13 am

Okie.. Cute cat is cute and the second cat surprised me X3

oh seven.. I missed that song XD but shut up butch, I didn't lay her flat, she just got what she deserved > >
Back to top Go down
Fadewall

Fadewall

PostSubject: Re: What are ya watchin?   What are ya watchin? EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:21 am

so you did fight someone? o.O what happened ? D: did she hit you? did you slap her or punch her? kick her? >w< I wanna know bounce (sorry hyper cause of ducky msning me at funking 4 in the morning)
Back to top Go down
Butch
Admin
Butch

PostSubject: Re: What are ya watchin?   What are ya watchin? EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:53 am

Amell don't be so modest(tellin me to shut up huh? D:< fffff)

okay it goes like this, my ex gf elle broke up with me and then I found out it was cause she was doing the one football guy, I called her on it and she started spreading rumors about me blah blah and all that, so I try to talk to her to get her to stop being a bitch and then she just keeps trying even harder to ruin my life cause she didnt' want to face the fact she was a cheating hoe. I wasn't getting anywhere and it was getting pretty bad that I didn't want to go to school anymore or just be around my classes at all. So Amell(even after I told her I was fine and she didn't need to get involved) actually shows up to class for once(instead of just sitting on the stage all day lol) tells the teacher that she needs to talk to Elle with some made up story and then they both went out to the hallway. Few mins later we hear Elle yelling so the teacher goes out in the hall and us being curious kids who didn't wanna study anyway get up and follow. And then all hell broke loose, when I got out there, I see Elle screaming in Amell's face(mostly about it not being any of her business who she 'does' and all that crap) and then she takes a swing like she was gonna slap her, well all you see next is Amell grab ahold of her arm and pushed her into the wall. Elle got all freaked out that she was pushed, made a big show of how 'oh poor little elle getting bullied' and started talking crap again so then amell hit her in the face. Not a slap, a closed fist to the face and Elle went down lol best day of high school if I can say so. long story short, all three of us were called into the office, forced to see the guidance counselor and then Amell got tons of detention while Elle only had to make sure to stay away from the both of us. The reason Amell didn't get suspended for hitting her, was cause our class really didn't care for Elle at all lol so they said Amell was just defending herself(which wasn't exactly a lie since elle did swing at her).

There you go kay, long story of why Amell is a badass XP
Back to top Go down
Amell

Amell

PostSubject: Re: What are ya watchin?   What are ya watchin? EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:04 am

Butch wrote:
Your Version lacks some info

Look she deserved it, I told the teacher I was sent by the office to tell her one of her family members was injured, then when she gets in the hall even before I said one word she goes "Oh here it comes, 'leave my friend alone or you'll be sorry' Fk off, it's none of your business" She started that argument even before I could tell her to leave you alone, lil bitch needed to learn not to spread rumors. Wish she would've at least got some detention too, at least all that time I spent there I could read or work on my drawings lol no loss to me I guess.
You may be a jerk but no one's gonna make you that depressed again = =
Back to top Go down
Fadewall

Fadewall

PostSubject: Re: What are ya watchin?   What are ya watchin? EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:08 am

Wow o.o.... so you guys went to highschool together? how'd you get in MD butch or did ame move to PA or did you both live in another state first and move to different states? >w> move for jobs ?

But damn! Ame's a fighter! on subject here um, I have to point it out, ^u^ you care about eachother lol awww so sweet ame looked after you
Back to top Go down
Caridan
Second Moderator
Second Moderator
Caridan

PostSubject: Re: What are ya watchin?   What are ya watchin? EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:54 pm

quoting the one song up there 'you're gonna wish you never had met me' I can see why you would think that's her other theme XD wow Ash way to be more of a badass lol bet that girl wish she never met you ;P (secretely now wishing I had went to the same highschool D:)
Back to top Go down
AranaiYo
Clan Dillweed
Clan Dillweed
AranaiYo

PostSubject: Re: What are ya watchin?   What are ya watchin? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:10 am

Damn ash XD way to kickass! note to self never get on ash's bad side
Back to top Go down
Butch
Admin
Butch

PostSubject: Re: What are ya watchin?   What are ya watchin? EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:58 am

Fadewall wrote:
Wow o.o.... so you guys went to highschool together? how'd you get in MD butch or did ame move to PA or did you both live in another state first and move to different states? >w> move for jobs ?

But damn! Ame's a fighter! on subject here um, I have to point it out, ^u^ you care about eachother lol awww so sweet ame looked after you

I lived in PA a few years ago, then moved to live with my brother since his roommate left and he couldn't afford the rent on his own. Horrible mistake, we're in rural MD not near the beach qq. I miss movie nights with Amell and her brother, hell I miss just going to the mall and pissing away time in the food court lol. Kay lol you're not pointing out anything new, ofc we care, just cause we fight like idiots doesn't mean we're not friends anymore.
Back to top Go down
Caridan
Second Moderator
Second Moderator
Caridan

PostSubject: Re: What are ya watchin?   What are ya watchin? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:16 am

movie night with ash... I know what I wanna do if I come up to PA ; ) ash can we get a private movie?
Back to top Go down
Butch
Admin
Butch

PostSubject: Re: What are ya watchin?   What are ya watchin? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:24 pm

No, no way in hell are you getting private movie nights with amell, I'll push you into traffic... but in PA theres like no traffic around her house x.x so you'll get pushed into a road >.> how would you like that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are ya watchin?   What are ya watchin? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are ya watchin?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.S.T. :: Multimedia :: Videos-
Jump to: