.S.T.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.S.T.

We're bout as Subtle as a Train wreck

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

High Scores

Go down 
+4
AranaiYo
Amell
Caridan
Butch
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RikiRiki

RikiRiki

High Scores - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Scores   High Scores - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:17 am

FFFFF how come they let you play in matches with them but not me D: I always get kicked
Back to top Go down
Butch
Admin
Butch

PostSubject: Re: High Scores   High Scores - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:33 am

Well I kinda jumped into the match so they didn't kick me at the start, then when they realized I wasn't a hacking rookie, they let me stay for matches. That's what I've been doing this week XD just jump in and they usually let you stay
Back to top Go down
https://stfallout.forumotion.com
Amell

Amell

PostSubject: Re: High Scores   High Scores - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:24 am

I just looked at your sig, damn you lvled up a lot since I left O o pro-ing that exp rate are we? lol
Back to top Go down
Butch
Admin
Butch

PostSubject: Re: High Scores   High Scores - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:37 am

yeah I been busy lol also I'm lv 18 now not 16 XD
Back to top Go down
https://stfallout.forumotion.com
Amell

Amell

PostSubject: Re: High Scores   High Scores - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:50 am

I should lv my alt up to semi pro but zzzz what's the point D: lol I'll just keep using amnesty X3
Back to top Go down
Aloha

PostSubject: Re: High Scores   High Scores - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:28 am

AranaiYo wrote:
I'm never showing a screenshot >_< you guys make me feel bad about my scores lol

True, so true....

Everytime i play i can only hit like 100's, but whenever one of my friends i play with come on, they take away (what little skill i have) and i only get like 40 points LMAO, especially when brandon or ash is on =<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High Scores   High Scores - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

High Scores
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.S.T. :: Multimedia :: Screenies-
Jump to: