.S.T.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.S.T.

We're bout as Subtle as a Train wreck

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daily Missions and Free Rewards

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amell

Amell

Daily Missions and Free Rewards Empty
PostSubject: Daily Missions and Free Rewards   Daily Missions and Free Rewards EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 7:47 pm

Here's a guide on daily missions in S4(tl;dr version near the bottom cause you know.. I ramble). But Ritz, we're not dumb we saw the daily mission tab thousands of times and some of us don't bother with that crap cause it's Aeria and 'free' rewards from them are probably shyt like 1 day esper chips or coupons that gamble for more 1 day esper chips. Yeah, yeah that's actually accurate they pop up that mission tab and sometimes you just see this

Daily Missions and Free Rewards Mission%20page_zpsyaudr2tc
[Yup screw that esper chip cap]

What's the point of doing missions for some stupid esper chip that disappears in a day, especially if you don't play daily. Now some of us know that if you complete your first mission you can hit the basket icon to collect your reward but what if I told you that instead of the left option to collect that reward you hit the right option instead to unlock the second reward and ultimately the third! OOoh AAah, amazing(Don't laugh, I didn't know you could get more than the first reward for a long long time til Tato told me otherwise) and some players still don't know you can do that, they do their mission and only get one reward each day letting two other rewards go to waste.

If you complete the first mission, hit the basket icon and then click the right option instead of the left to unlock your second reward and next mission phase.

Daily Missions and Free Rewards Mission%20page%20alt%201_zps7yqcknyn
[Punch the basket icon hard so it gives better rewards, wat I know what I'm doing(Warning: Punching might result in a broken monitor, Ritz isn't responsible for broken monitors)]

Each phase means doing more to unlock the next reward til ultimately you're on the third reward/third phase and you must complete it to get all three rewards. Some missions are Get 10, 40, 60 kills in DM/TD, score a number of goals in TD, play a set number of matches in any mode etc etc. One of the last missions I had was 10 kills in TD which then progressed to 40 and finally 60 kills. Some missions you can do solo, arcade/conquest for example are great missions you don't need any help for(except arcade 7, eff that mission into the ground). Stuck on doing an arcade mission solo but don't want to get other people involved? YouTube it, go on there and search for Arcade <insert number here>, it's how I learned how to do Arcade mission 6 alone and conquest mode solo runs. If I'm online and you got missions, don't be afraid to ask for help in clan or whisper me, you're not gonna bother me, I like helping with missions. Sometimes though there isn't an option to ask for help, times when you're the only person online or your friends are just busy in matches/afking.

Which brings me to the next point, resetting missions.

Daily Missions and Free Rewards Mission%20page%20alt%202_zpsgmfic4fp
[Resetting is serious business and if you don't reset then congratulations! You didn't waste pen like a boss]

This is a waste of pen, there's no way around that. First it starts out small, 100 pen to reset? No big deal but then when it effs you over(and at times it will really piss you off how much pen you lose). For every reset before 1k pen, it goes up by 100. So say I get Arcade 7 and don't want that BS, I reset and lose 100 pen. Oh look at that it says screw you and gives me Arcade 4 and I don't feel like flailing around against mister hmg for so long, reset again and there goes another 200 pen so now I lost 300. It keeps going and before you know it, now every single time you have to reset cause you hate the mission you're losing 1000 pen each reset. You can avoid losing that much pen and just put up with shitty missions, don't waste your money if you don't have a lot. If it lands on TD match 10 kills, take it and ask for help from clannies or friends. If you're alone and no one is online, find a mission you can do solo and power through it even if it's Conquest mode and you're not feeling in the mood for conquest; find your fav music and try to get through it fast as possible. If you have a lot of pen and don't care about losing it, by all means reset til you find the easiest mission you can handle or the fastest mission to complete; Best mission ever = All Modes All Maps. That mission is easy cause you can do anything, you play chaser? Chaser it up, BR? Go to town killing everyone and complete that mission. And that mission is perfect whether there are people on or not, you can play matches together or complete it solo yourself. Say it's the end of the night and everyone went offline but you still need 3 more matches to finish all the mission phases, this is the mode where you don't need anyone! Go to tutorials tab and click on combat, TD or DM and press the "Sim" button. Now you can play against NPCs for 15 minutes, you can speed that up by completing the requirements in the first half and then screwing around the second half. If you read this long, kudos yo and thank you for giving me some of your time; hope it was useful info or at least not a bore to read.

tl;dr version
-Daily Mission rewards aren't just esper chips yo, you can get pen caps, wep caps, pet caps, clothing caps, skill caps, 30 coupons and/or supplies caps.
-You can unlock 2nd and 3rd phase missions for 2nd and 3rd rewards by clicking the basket icon and then clicking the right option instead of the left option(devs so good at overlapping texts and confusing players and they get paid!).
-Call out to me or other clannies in clan chat or FTS chat on Skype for help with missions(doesn't hurt to ask and you won't bother me, I like to help).
-Resetting missions can get hella expensive, just the other day me being lazy and resetting til I got a certain mission cost me around 29k pen, moral of the story don't be a lazy otter like Ritz.
-Easiest mission by far is All modes All maps, wish I had it all day erry day.
-FK Arcade mode cause it makes me crash.. that's not part of my guide but seriously.. fk it.

That's the end, good luck with your missions and I hope you get good rewards!

(I recycled this from another forum I created for S4, different clan and well I doubt you guys are coming back soon so ... free space right? Dammit it's my forums :c I do what I want.)

Last edited by Amell on Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amell

Amell

PostSubject: Re: Daily Missions and Free Rewards   Daily Missions and Free Rewards EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 9:22 pm

Also for another daily bonus, once you have your account and character created you can go to the launcher daily and get a bonus lootbox reward.

Click on the My Games tab, click on S4 League tab and this menu should show up.
From there click on the Loot Box button and press button to accept that reward and confirm.
Daily Missions and Free Rewards Launcher%20tutorial_zps4iddloan
Back to top Go down
Amell

Amell

PostSubject: Re: Daily Missions and Free Rewards   Daily Missions and Free Rewards EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 9:26 pm

Might as well also stick this in here since it's a free reward. Might as well change this to free reward topic.

When you play a match to the end, at the score/end/finals screen
Daily Missions and Free Rewards Win%20Lose%20Screen_zps4xw4qew6
You'll see down around the bottom left that players received Cards.

These cards spell out S4 League with two extra cards, the fumbi icon and the S4 logo.
Daily Missions and Free Rewards Card%20Collection_zps04erdghp

If you get all the cards you can then exchange them for a Skill Capsule reward. This capsule will then drop one of the unique skill capsules. They have a chance to give a perm unique version of the skill or a temp skill.
Back to top Go down
Amell

Amell

PostSubject: Re: Daily Missions and Free Rewards   Daily Missions and Free Rewards EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 10:02 pm

One more thing, When looking at the mission tab you can click the next one to it and look at the Achievement missions.

Daily Missions and Free Rewards Achievement%20Missions_zps6c4v0nwq

This is an optional thing to complete for a free outfit. Over time of just playing the game you'll start to complete these anyway but it's nice to have an optional thing to work towards and you can do these over and over for duplicates of the items. So say you like sniping, you can complete the 5,000 sniping mission over and over and keep getting that piece of clothing as the reward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Missions and Free Rewards   Daily Missions and Free Rewards Empty

Back to top Go down

Daily Missions and Free Rewards
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.S.T. :: S4 :: Guides-
Jump to: