.S.T.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.S.T.

We're bout as Subtle as a Train wreck

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+4
RikiRiki
AranaiYo
Butch
Amell
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amell

Amell

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:03 am

Way to not start an introduction thread Butch lol must I do everything? X3 I'm supposed to be on vacation, do you know how hard it is to use an ipod with shyt wifi QQ

Name: Ashley (also Amell to some > > pfft and Amnesty -points at signature if it showed up-)
General stuff of interest: I like to game, a lot X3 and I like to draw when I have time. I love music, dance and mountain dew clearly. I have three cats who try to drive me crazy with their meowing and breaking lamps, plus they're try to eat anything and everything. I don't know how I got stuck with them... wait oh yah they were dropped here = = lol and I have this thing in the back of my head that tells me to keep them stupid conscience.

Can't wait to play more S4 with all of you :3
Back to top Go down
Butch
Admin
Butch

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:13 am

Well boohoo princess I made you have to get up and post something at 5 in the morning, what were you doing up this late anyway? Or did I actually wake you up o.o either way! you were awake when I talked to you lol and thanks for the intro threads >.>

copy-pasta

Name: Butch (guess I always get called ST, Serpent, SK and jerk by some ppl >.> *cough*)
General stuff of interest: Gaming, music and all that good stuff. I get too addicted to chocolate >.> it's just too yummy what can I do about that?!
I have a dog named Doc and he's constantly bumping into things, kind of clumsy but w.e he's a good dog. Uh yea.. what else. Known Amell for close to 18 years lol long ass time. Even after all these years she's still a whiny princess >.> guess that's all that's of interest for me lol damn boring =S

(psst where's the rest of the clannies)

Last edited by Butch on Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://stfallout.forumotion.com
Amell

Amell

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:16 am

Butch... lol no one else is on cause they actually sleep

You failed too, only I know your real name =B

and 18 years too long if you ask me D :< you're still a jerk, quit calling me princess! I don't even wear a crown >< and btw post a pic of Doc I miss the puppy

-cough- Imma go to bed finally, too late and I wanna actually be rested enough to swim tomorrow X3 Night jerk!
Back to top Go down
Butch
Admin
Butch

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:30 am

Good night princess lol finally gettin rest huh?

Also finally found out why signatures were failing, I had to go into the panel XD
Back to top Go down
AranaiYo
Clan Dillweed
Clan Dillweed
AranaiYo

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:40 pm

you can both calm down your frustrations, Ara's here everyone get the cake Cool

Since everyone's copy-pasta-ing these days -yoink-

Name: Reiley
Age: 20 QQ I'm younger than you two immature ppl! Good thing I'm not very mature either Razz
General: I like long walks on the beach.. by moonlight ofc.. wait this isn't a dating thing? Okay! I have no pets O.O the shock and no siblings hell yes only child! I like to game obviously, S4 is my secret addiction, not so secret. The end

So it's a little short, big whoop! I'm only here to watch the arguments unfold. I see I already missed the first one, begin a new one! well when ash gets back(by the way, ash tell me his actual name so I can troll pretty please Sad )
Back to top Go down
RikiRiki

RikiRiki

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:59 pm

AraAra got me here! thanks for the url :3

I gotta go out to lunch but later on I'll post up my intro.... well maybe after a movie XD
Back to top Go down
Amell

Amell

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:54 am

Where's the intro ducky?! D:< kidding ^^ welcome to the forums finally, and yay nainai's here! And who is frustrated, pffft frustrated at butch's stupidity maybe ;3 sorries but that name is for me to use as leverage later on so no giving it out unless i have too X3
Back to top Go down
Caridan
Second Moderator
Second Moderator
Caridan

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:55 am

Rage here! Reporting for d... I can't finish this sentence I"m lazy

Copied

Name: Ryan (rage, caridan, that idiot walking around stealthed)
General Stuff: Gaming, gaming gaming gaming! Love 360 and PC games, I rarely pick up my DS though >_> Clearly I need more pokemon games~
Also I love love love chocolate milk mmmmm :d but you all know this XP Hi ash! I miss playing with you ;P (gettin ready for shit to hit the fan in 4.3.2.1)
Back to top Go down
Amell

Amell

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:04 am

Hi ry ry! I miss playing Matches with you! you perv lol I'll get the ear plugs if you get the speaker to drown out the imminent shouting

where the hell is kayli and roger btw?
Back to top Go down
Fadewall

Fadewall

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:22 am

Thanks for the site Ame ^u^ meanie wouldn't give me the link

Name~ Kayli aka Fadewall
age~ 18 although I act like i'm 5 at times X3
general~ I have a kitten named kazzy and she's crazy cute. I love S4 like way too much D= and I like hanging out with all of you :3 end~

butch be nice to ame! you'll never get her to like you by acting like a jerk ;3
Back to top Go down
AranaiYo
Clan Dillweed
Clan Dillweed
AranaiYo

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:29 am

Awe I understand Ash, oh well x.x wortha try anyway. And bout time you guys got here, I was gonna spam you all tonight XD now where the hell is Uns? He's the last one we need o.o UNS GET ON THIS SITE DAMMIT!

btw hi kay! we need to have training sessions again XP
Back to top Go down
UnSteaDy

UnSteaDy

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:47 am

I'm here dumbass, calm down with the spam

Roger/UnSteaDy
25 since the 20th (get@theOldest)
I'm an asshole who's always right, end of story

Butch, ash quit arguing or I'll embarrass both of you, get laid already
Back to top Go down
Caridan
Second Moderator
Second Moderator
Caridan

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:03 am

And the ass is here finally, now we're one big ... for the most part happy family hooray~
Back to top Go down
Butch
Admin
Butch

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:18 am

Oh good.. now we're complete, why haven't I kicked you yet? lol Every clan isn't complete without a troll I suppose
Welcome to the forums everyone, lets all argue till the sun comes up!

Fk you car you perv, quit stalking Amell or I'll pistol whip you D:<, Roger you get laid and then maybe you'll stop being an ass lol and how could you possibly embarrass both of us? >.>
Kayli.. sweet little kayli... Amell likes me I mean come on "who can resist the Butch-man" :B, I got that but even if I wasn't a jerk it's not so simple lol you don't just 'get with' someone you have known for 18 years, I knew her when she was little, and she's still a fricken whiney princess! D:<
Back to top Go down
Fadewall

Fadewall

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:33 pm

Un Un be nice D:

butch I think that's bologna you and ame get along at times and you're both adorable when you do :B (geezus take the freaken hint and ask her on a date or something)
Back to top Go down
UnSteaDy

UnSteaDy

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:49 pm

Fadewall wrote:
Un Un be nice D:

(geezus take the freaken hint and ask her on a date or something)

I am being 'nice' you know it could be much worse, grow a pair lil one.. rather don't you're a girl

and way to be subtle there with the blackened out text
Back to top Go down
Fadewall

Fadewall

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:55 pm

ok ok yea you're being pretty nice >w> but you're not supposed to quote the black text you meanie D: it was supposed to be for them to highlight qq

...I just got it XD I was 'bout as subtle as a train wreck'
Back to top Go down
UnSteaDy

UnSteaDy

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:56 pm

See, I knew you had a brain somewhere in there
Back to top Go down
Butch
Admin
Butch

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:23 am

Uns stop being mean to kay, she's just being... kay lol

and kay >.> fff I can't even be mad at you, you're like the lil sister of the group, but stop being a matchmaker XD
Back to top Go down
RikiRiki

RikiRiki

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:32 am

fade just wants us all to be happy lol she's adorable

kayli <3
Back to top Go down
Fadewall

Fadewall

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:43 am

I'll try to stop pushing you two but at some point there better be a cute hug D:

ducky <3
Back to top Go down
Butch
Admin
Butch

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:49 am

fine fine FINE I'll steal a hug the next time I see her, then I'll get brutally beaten for doing so, happy Kay?! D:<
Back to top Go down
Amell

Amell

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:58 am

Geez you make it sound like I beat you up all the time o o stupid jerk if you want a hug you just had to ask - -

And roger don't pick on her, if you make her cry I'll rape you with my railgun + +
Back to top Go down
Butch
Admin
Butch

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:25 am

JERK?! I just want a hug and you're gettin all insulty on me D:< ah go sit up on your pedestal princess >.>
Back to top Go down
Fadewall

Fadewall

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:37 am

Stop fighting D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.S.T. :: Welcome back :: Introductions-
Jump to: