.S.T.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.S.T.

We're bout as Subtle as a Train wreck

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poll first then..

Go down 
+2
RikiRiki
Amell
6 posters

Title of the story should be?
Noticeable
Poll first then.. I_vote_lcap0%Poll first then.. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Becoming
 0% [ 0 ]
Unknown
 0% [ 0 ]
What little life there is
 0% [ 0 ]
It's so easy
Poll first then.. I_vote_lcap29%Poll first then.. I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Scourge of the Wastes
Poll first then.. I_vote_lcap14%Poll first then.. I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
The Plague
 0% [ 0 ]
What's not seen
Poll first then.. I_vote_lcap57%Poll first then.. I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Amell

Amell

Poll first then.. Empty
PostSubject: Poll first then..   Poll first then.. EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:23 am

Well I will be making the Fallout story thread soon but first I really would like a name for it. On AFF I never had a title for it, it was just fallout story by me lol so.. time to vote on a name that you guys like. Don't worry bout knowing what the titles mean/imply, if you see one that just catches your eye and you like, that's fine. Just wanna do a poll on which one you guys like most. Also this story explains a bit, it's why I call Butch Butch and why he keeps calling me Amell lol.
Back to top Go down
RikiRiki

RikiRiki

Poll first then.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll first then..   Poll first then.. EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:31 am

so.. this story is a fallout themed one or are you writing in the view of the main char we got to play as? o_o like 'Jame's' kid's story. And you guys call eachother butch and amell cause of this story or cause of the game >_>?
Back to top Go down
Caridan
Second Moderator
Second Moderator
Caridan

Poll first then.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll first then..   Poll first then.. EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 5:45 am

Well ducky from what I remember, it's the story being told about the main char/OC of Fallout 3, so yea James's son/daughter and since Ash was writing it up after her playthrough of the game, it's Jame's Daughter's story lol I actually forgot you didn't give it a title
Back to top Go down
Butch
Admin
Butch

Poll first then.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll first then..   Poll first then.. EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 7:01 am

RikiRiki wrote:
so.. this story is a fallout themed one or are you writing in the view of the main char we got to play as? o_o like 'Jame's' kid's story. And you guys call eachother butch and amell cause of this story or cause of the game >_>?

We started calling eachother Butch and Amell after I got her into FO3, at first she didn't even wanna try the game then I made her watch me play it. She got hooked and when she went through the start of the game and ran into the bully npc Butch DeLoria, she kept saying it was like they put me into the game lol so from then on she kept calling me Butch to make fun and then I started calling her Amell cause that's what she named her char.

lol just wait till she posts the story up Ducky you'll see : P
Back to top Go down
https://stfallout.forumotion.com
Fadewall

Fadewall

Poll first then.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll first then..   Poll first then.. EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:13 am

^so she started calling you butch after a bully? >w>... actually that makes sense XD

can't wait for your story Ame : D
Back to top Go down
UnSteaDy

UnSteaDy

Poll first then.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll first then..   Poll first then.. EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 7:05 am

I read the other topics too, so it seems you are a writer. Question, did you ever think to go into this as a career? Maybe try to publish something. Also I cast my vote, when are you planning to post up this one?
Back to top Go down
Amell

Amell

Poll first then.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll first then..   Poll first then.. EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 7:30 am

Yes and No, I had a poem/diary style hardback made, but I didn't sell copies of it after some thought. I thought of going into writing but it's like when I thought of making art my career, not something I want to do. If I made writing/art into my work, I would end up hating it, it would become a task instead of something that makes me happy.

And I will start posting soon, maybe this weekend, first I have to finish this poll(which looks like "What's not seen" will be the title). Then I also have to finish typing up the first part, I did have this written down on paper and I also had it on AFF.net. But since AFF pulled it, banned my account I didn't have the finished chapters on this computer since it's new. My old computer had all of my work on it but since it broke and RQed on me I never had a chance to transfer the pieces onto this one. Give me time, I'll get working on it after work each night :3 I'm just happy you guys seem interested in reading my stuff X3
Back to top Go down
Butch
Admin
Butch

Poll first then.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll first then..   Poll first then.. EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:25 am

Damn you gotta re type all of that back up for this computer? That's going to take forever x.x Oh well, take your time on it and woohooo for the title! I voted on What's not seen too XD
Back to top Go down
Caridan
Second Moderator
Second Moderator
Caridan

Poll first then.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll first then..   Poll first then.. EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:45 pm

oh I see, so that's why you didn't just spam-a-thread x_x well take your time, can't wait to re-read the beginning XP
Back to top Go down
Butch
Admin
Butch

Poll first then.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll first then..   Poll first then.. EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 5:03 am

Amell are you gonna post this on your DA? I know it's mostly FO themed on there so I figured you'd be adding so other FOFs can read o.o
Back to top Go down
Caridan
Second Moderator
Second Moderator
Caridan

Poll first then.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll first then..   Poll first then.. EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 2:10 am

ASH! come back and post on here D: hell just come back online period! where is everyone x_x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Poll first then.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll first then..   Poll first then.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Poll first then..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.S.T. :: Non S4 :: Story Corner-
Jump to: