.S.T.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.S.T.

We're bout as Subtle as a Train wreck

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Otter Short Stories

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Amell

Amell

Otter Short Stories Empty
PostSubject: Otter Short Stories   Otter Short Stories EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:53 am

I'm gonna post some short stories up but first shower time, be patient X3
Back to top Go down
Amell

Amell

PostSubject: Re: Otter Short Stories   Otter Short Stories EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:03 am

I'm back from showering! All happy and squeaky clean :3 so now I will post up short stories so you can tell me if I suck or not.

Iris story beginning, but idk if I'll keep it going

Rain hit the ground hard, soaking everything it came in contact with. A small figure fleeing through the drops hoping the humid fog would help her escape. A building started to show a short distance in front of her, she rushed around the side and stopped as she noticed a rather large pile of fire wood. She tried to catch her breath as she crawled behind it. One hand over her mouth, she held in any noise as she heard the sound of heavy steel greaves hitting the ground. "She came this way! Check the barn." Came the order of the group's scout. Seconds past that felt like hours, waiting, hoping they would just give up. "No one in here, no hay to hide in and no one up in the loft." She slowly laid flat on the ground hoping the wood would cover her. The mud creeping into her already worn garment, she shivered slightly at how cold it was even in this hot weather. She could see only a little through two wood pieces, her heartbeat quickened as she saw two of them walking past. The third pair of feet stopped in front of the pile, she could swear her heart stopped as they turned toward her. "Raul, coax her out." She had heard the man with the lower pitched voice said but wished otherwise; they had found her, it was all over. A young man with thick black hair came around the side of the pile and stared at her, "Come on now, lets get you out of there, it has to be uncomfortable even for you." He slid his hand behind the wood and reached to grab her arm, seconds later he whipped his arm back to him letting out a yelp of surprise pain.

"What happened now?!" The man asked impatiently, the rain apparently getting to him. Raul held his hand, a scowl on his face, "the little bitch bit me." Now the other man was laughing, it started low in his chest and rumbled out, "Enough of this." He motioned for Raul to get out of his way and stood in front of the girl, "you're coming out of there whether you like it or not." He reached his arm down and grabbed her by the back of her robe. In one movement he flung her up and out of the pile, holding her in the air. She looked to be no more than six or seven but as the normal would say Who can tell with elves? Her pointed ears lowered in disappointment and her shoulder length black hair covering her blue-gray eyes. She tried to wiggle out of his grasp and attempted to bite him like the other but found only pain as she bit into a hardened leather glove covering his forearm. "Bet that didn't taste too good did it?" He laughed at her as she tried to break free. "She's feral Colonel, maybe we should put her down like the other rebels of her kind. And I thought the half breeds were bad. Look at what she did to my finger." Raul stated, holding his hand out showing his index finger bleeding. The man holding her captive replied scoffing, "What do you expect from a knife-ear's offspring? Manners and obedience? And I thought they were supposed to all be elegant and tall, not scruffy and short. Now lets get her back to their side of town before Schilly wakes up."

Last edited by Amell on Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amell

Amell

PostSubject: Re: Otter Short Stories   Otter Short Stories EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:05 am

And this one, well kinda not based off any particular game

The day quickly fell to night without halting any of the commotion in the town square. Natalie drew back her breath summoning up the remaining embers of her strength. She dashed forward flashing her teeth in contempt, her red jacket tails trailing behind. Her sword pushed into the flesh of all that stood in her way, any of the remaining townsfolk were quick to leave fearing what would be if they didn't. Getting passed atleast a dozen or more she soon relocated her first target, leaving havoc and devastation in her wake. As she closed in on him, he noticed her presence and countered her first slash. Locked in blades they pushed against eachother, neither one faultering in strength. "You tired from this hunt yet?" The man in the black vest inquired. "Not nearly as tired as you look." She said in jest. She sprang backwards and rushed at him again, to no avail he countered and they locked again. "Have you failed to notice I haven't even unsheathed my second katana yet? Or do you think this is all that I can muster?" He asked as he drew his second weapon of choice. She dodged back and pushed her hair back in place as she realized three strands refused to stay tied. "Oh I noticed I just figured I tired you out to point you couldn't handle two chunks of steel." As she finished saying this, a fabric of shadow began forming behind her. "Bought some time for you to show up the least you could do is be here on time." She muttered not looking away from her target. Out of the shadows came forth a large dog with two horns that resembled that of a ram's. The dog quickly took its place infront of her, taking its time to shake off the left over shadow remnants from it's charred skin. "Hm so the rumors are not false and here I thought you weren't gonna summon the mutt." The man in the vest placed his swords at his sides, "finally ready then?"

Natalie took her jacket off and cleaned the edge of her blade with it, discarding the article of clothing to the side of her. "Thought you'd never ask, Viscount Richard Curnagan, case two twenty-seven." This time the dog was the one to rush, and she was soon to follow. Each bite, swipe and scratch never hit but the effort of avoiding the shadow pup was taking its toll. Richard threw down his second katana, realizing something about this certain pup and rushed past the diversion. The dog's form wavered abit and stopped in its tracks for a second. Richard was no more than two stone throws from the caster before Natalie caught him off guard and slashed his right arm at the shoulder. She discarded her sword and grabbed him by the neck. Three seconds later she managed to throw him to the ground, releasing her hidden dagger out of her shirt sleeve. She held the blade to his throat and searched his pockets with her free hand. When she found what she was looking for, she got up and put the pouch back in her pant's pocket. "You're just leaving me here..alive?" Richard said through each gasp of breath. "Oh, is the point where I'm supposed to mercy kill you cause you lost? Hmm no, I don't think so, I got what I wanted, see you when you come for me cause of your pitiful pride. I'll be looking forward to it dear." After saying this she walked back to the shadow pup, "you can come out of hiding now, your little puppet trick came in handy." A man dressed in all black came out from the alley just beyond the clock tower. He took his place by her side never uttering one word. Immediately the dog transformed back into shadow smog and withdrawed back into the man's right eye. He looked at Natalie still silent and not looking at the man now bleeding out in the square. "You really need to ask? Ofcourse I got the bag." Natalie replied to his stare as she began walking out of the town, sheathing her sword and re-aligning her dagger back in the sleeve. The man trailed behind without hesitation. Surely this little town would have enough gossip to last the winter along with at least a week's clean up and burials.

Last edited by Amell on Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Butch
Admin
Butch

PostSubject: Re: Otter Short Stories   Otter Short Stories EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:11 am

There you go Amell, made a category just for story time XD go crazy with topics!

Btw, read both of these before but I'll comment anyway. I like the battle one more, kinda wish it was animated but woohoo for imagining the fight and the iris one makes me feel bad for elves again DX
Back to top Go down
https://stfallout.forumotion.com
Amell

Amell

PostSubject: Re: Otter Short Stories   Otter Short Stories EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:13 am

Ty ty X3 now I can spam more lol

Yah I wanna animate the fighting one but my drawings take too long, maybe after work this week I can work on them. And yes poor lil elves getting put down by the man.. err guards X3
Back to top Go down
Fadewall

Fadewall

PostSubject: Re: Otter Short Stories   Otter Short Stories EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:58 am

wow wow Ame OwO I like them both, who's the lady in the fighting one? your char, a game char, book char?
Back to top Go down
Amell

Amell

PostSubject: Re: Otter Short Stories   Otter Short Stories EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 2:11 am

OC kayli and shes a bit of bitch at times XD
Back to top Go down
Butch
Admin
Butch

PostSubject: Re: Otter Short Stories   Otter Short Stories EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:06 am

Amell wrote:
OC kayli and shes a bit of bitch at times XD

Oh so she is You ;P inb4ragenkickinmyass
Back to top Go down
Amell

Amell

PostSubject: Re: Otter Short Stories   Otter Short Stories EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:14 am

-breathes in long breath- Not raging.. -trips butch- oh what happened you seem to have fallen? that's okie stay down there wouldn't wanna fall again
Back to top Go down
Caridan
Second Moderator
Second Moderator
Caridan

PostSubject: Re: Otter Short Stories   Otter Short Stories EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 5:41 am

^lol'd

hey ash did you write up a short story about thanksgiving? or was that someone else's story o_o?
Back to top Go down
Butch
Admin
Butch

PostSubject: Re: Otter Short Stories   Otter Short Stories EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 6:58 am

No she def wrote up a thanksgiving and christmas story for nd3 forums, the thanksgiving one was epic XD
Back to top Go down
Fadewall

Fadewall

PostSubject: Re: Otter Short Stories   Otter Short Stories EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:09 am

oh can you do a christmas one for us ? O_o maybe either S4 themed or FH X3
Back to top Go down
Amell

Amell

PostSubject: Re: Otter Short Stories   Otter Short Stories EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 7:36 am

yah the one where res res and his army of turkeys went crazy on the guildies mansion lol I laughed a lot writing that one X3

and yah kayli I can try to get a story finished for christmas :3
Back to top Go down
Caridan
Second Moderator
Second Moderator
Caridan

PostSubject: Re: Otter Short Stories   Otter Short Stories EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:40 pm

Thought so and I'll be looking forward to a christmas story : P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Otter Short Stories   Otter Short Stories Empty

Back to top Go down

Otter Short Stories
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.S.T. :: Non S4 :: Story Corner-
Jump to: