.S.T.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.S.T.

We're bout as Subtle as a Train wreck

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'Role' Call

Go down 
+4
RikiRiki
Fadewall
Butch
Caridan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Caridan
Second Moderator
Second Moderator
Caridan

'Role' Call Empty
PostSubject: 'Role' Call   'Role' Call EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:07 am

Write down your role in clan(for the most part we all know our roles and each of our clan member's roles) but I'd like you tell us why you chose that role and if you think you're good at it.

Role : Offensive Invader

I love to invade when we have the ball. Nuff' said but really there's nothing like a good invasion to seal the deal. We get the fumbi, go to their goal all the while I'm taking out their defense, EZ PZ XP
Do I think I'm good at my role? Yes, I take out all the defense usually 80% or higher each time (invisi ftw) no1 suspects that spy! Well unless they start gettin wise to my tactics, then I mix it up a bit.
Major weapon and skill for my role? Wep : Spy Dagger obv / Skill : Invisi
Back to top Go down
Butch
Admin
Butch

'Role' Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Role' Call   'Role' Call EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:24 am

Role-Offensive and Pick up
I'm the guy hanging around the ball but sometimes(currently trying railgun thanks to Amell) I hang back and try to kill the other rushers on the other team. I'm an anchor noop, plain and simple, but mostly I just like using it to do jumps. Am I good at this role? Good but not great, I have a lot to improve on and that's why I love the role, lot of challenge especially with learning rail now. Weapon and skill? Wep-SMGs / Skill-Anchor

My role is epic when I have epic support, thanks Amell XP
Back to top Go down
https://stfallout.forumotion.com
Fadewall

Fadewall

'Role' Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Role' Call   'Role' Call EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:38 pm

My role? o.o I'm the Defender! well I mean.. I try ^u^;; I'm the lil one staying in base with her wall and senty. I also use my lucky semi rifle to take out chunks of the offenders before they reach our base, then when they get in close senty stuns them and I take the remaining hp out with my hammer! Am I good at it? Yes I think.. I think so or maybe I just think I am >.<; Wep/Skill? Wep I need is my Senty he does all the stunning for me =D and my skill is 99% always wall(that lil 1% is saved incase of bad map choice lol)
Back to top Go down
RikiRiki

RikiRiki

'Role' Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Role' Call   'Role' Call EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:31 am

Assassin!

I get all up their face and take out who I want/need to Suspect I'm the ninja! who isn't so sneaky, I don't use invisi D=
I take out the main guy/girl who is giving us problems and don't stop till they're so hell bent on killin me that we walk right past them with the ball, am I good at it? At first hell no XD I sucked horribly, got killed five or more times before taking them out. But now I'm pretty awesome lol I can take them out on the first try usually, no one thinks the double melee guy can kill anyone after all. Wep and skill? plasma, Bat and ofc handgun (If I had to pick one I'd be sad but okay plasma) and skill ~ Sp+ love runnin
Back to top Go down
Amell

Amell

'Role' Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Role' Call   'Role' Call EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:05 am

You guys have such awesome rolls X3

mine is - Defender-Support :3
I watch the match with my railgun and take out rushers(unless I miss... and I will) then when they get in close I knock em back with air gun, then I finish them off with Smgs. If I'm with the ball runner 90% of the match I switch out smgs for ME. And cover = shield, I activate it once we start getting within a few feet of the goal sometimes sooner X3 Am I good? I think I'm average with my set up so far, I got to get better with my aim again and I need to learn to re focus on fumbi at times. Wep/Skill = Mind energy/Railgun Shield/Wings
Back to top Go down
Fadewall

Fadewall

'Role' Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Role' Call   'Role' Call EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:17 am

but ame you're pro! you snipe pew pew all the rushers away and your AG is funny XD it stopped like four goals the last match we played, plus you are a shield maniac =o
Back to top Go down
Butch
Admin
Butch

'Role' Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Role' Call   'Role' Call EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:27 am

Amell if you're average I'm noob, your aim is epic and your defense is awesome, (+ really? that one match where you body blocked just about 100% goals was too funny they raged so hard I was laughing almost off my chair) don't be so critical of yourself, you're doing great (that aside, get ingame soon and teach me more railgun tricks D:)
Back to top Go down
https://stfallout.forumotion.com
Caridan
Second Moderator
Second Moderator
Caridan

'Role' Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Role' Call   'Role' Call EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:41 pm

Ash you're too good to be average lol also our clan has epic defenders, it's nice having you guys(well uhm girls*) backin us, we have at least good players we can count on =D
Back to top Go down
AranaiYo
Clan Dillweed
Clan Dillweed
AranaiYo

'Role' Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Role' Call   'Role' Call EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:04 am

How did I miss this topic? Shocked

I'm an all around kinda guy! I support though mainly, I'm the one following king up the path to the goal with my weapons out according to what we need. I Hmg them derps down if we need fire power, I set up a turret if we need a distraction or I'll get out my ME when we need just alittle more hp to make it that extra step to the goal. Am I good yo?! Yeah! I'm awesome afro well I know I can at least be a good distraction for alittle while XD

wep/skill ? ME def cause I like healing ppl Very Happy and hp+ to make sure I have enough hp to last a good distraction plan.
Back to top Go down
Amell

Amell

'Role' Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Role' Call   'Role' Call EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 2:11 am

Ara ^ you're the best healer I know, you make my healing look like newbcakes in newb icing XD
Back to top Go down
UnSteaDy

UnSteaDy

'Role' Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Role' Call   'Role' Call EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 3:47 pm

Fumbi troller

I'm the guy running around the train in St2, the mid in tunnel, etc etc etc~ I go around kill all the rushers/campers till our guys get down there and actually do their jobs. Am I good? No, I'm the best. I usually always get RQers for the other team so we have easy scores when I'm playing ; ) Wep/Skill Bloody dagger and bind
Back to top Go down
Aloha

'Role' Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Role' Call   'Role' Call EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 11:58 pm

Jack of all trades. I can fill shoes that needs to be filled, but its better to have someone who has a full style than someone like me. Think of me as a soldier (my usual set is ps,subs,smash,hp+30) and i can move between offense and def, pick the ball when needed and hunt... err sorta xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

'Role' Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Role' Call   'Role' Call Empty

Back to top Go down

'Role' Call
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.S.T. :: S4 :: General-
Jump to: