.S.T.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.S.T.

We're bout as Subtle as a Train wreck

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reserving this and this

Go down 
+2
Fadewall
Caridan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Caridan
Second Moderator
Second Moderator
Caridan

Reserving this and this Empty
PostSubject: Reserving this and this   Reserving this and this EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:00 am

Reserving a thread for my guide soon to go up, look out for spy guides! =)
Back to top Go down
Fadewall

Fadewall

PostSubject: Re: Reserving this and this   Reserving this and this EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:26 am

I can't wait for your guide carcar and maybe if I'm not lazy I can post up my defense strategies ^u^
Back to top Go down
AranaiYo
Clan Dillweed
Clan Dillweed
AranaiYo

PostSubject: Re: Reserving this and this   Reserving this and this EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:31 am

kay we can teach them all how to healspam like bosses! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fadewall

Fadewall

PostSubject: Re: Reserving this and this   Reserving this and this EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:39 pm

but ara i haven't picked up my ME for weeks D: I'm rusty at healing now lol been too much fun spammin a hammer on stunned players XD
Back to top Go down
Caridan
Second Moderator
Second Moderator
Caridan

PostSubject: Re: Reserving this and this   Reserving this and this EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:43 pm

Hey you guys~
bad news I can't make this guide for a while, need some time cause atm college is kicking my ass, I might not be on too much the next couple of days-week, working with a partner for the next big exam, and it's a bit frustrating since they're kinda stubborn >_>;

Don't worry I'll get the guide up as soon as I have some downtime
Back to top Go down
Fadewall

Fadewall

PostSubject: Re: Reserving this and this   Reserving this and this EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:22 am

Aww that's okay carcar, college comes first, we can understand that :3
Back to top Go down
Caridan
Second Moderator
Second Moderator
Caridan

PostSubject: Re: Reserving this and this   Reserving this and this EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:10 am

thx kay :d I'll try to get a guide written up in my free time though, I miss playing with you guys <3
Back to top Go down
RikiRiki

RikiRiki

PostSubject: Re: Reserving this and this   Reserving this and this EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:08 am

oh np cari, like kaykay said school's got to come first!
Back to top Go down
Amell

Amell

PostSubject: Re: Reserving this and this   Reserving this and this EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:19 am

Rage stay in college forget us you meanie D: kidding X3 I hope you're enjoying college and no worries we'll be here when you got free time :3
Back to top Go down
Caridan
Second Moderator
Second Moderator
Caridan

PostSubject: Re: Reserving this and this   Reserving this and this EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 5:31 am

I won't forget you guys lol silly Ash, I'm just too busy all the time now and it's annoying D:< I want to game like you can't believe lol
Back to top Go down
Aloha

PostSubject: Re: Reserving this and this   Reserving this and this EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:33 am

hey i was thinking of posting up a guide, can u tell me what sorta mode~clan u guys are *sorry im lazy and the white/purple/whatevercolor font on black hurts my eyes, especially with all the sigs and stuff making alotta clutter D8 * and also what map u spam alot. I need more info on what we focus on so i can haave some extra tips on this stuff.

Ex: Td, tunnel (the old inx plays this alot xD, though i kinda get sick of it unless its a "special rules" game or SO)
Then i would be able to put up a bit of Td tunnel focused guides, and some of my roles that i like to play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reserving this and this   Reserving this and this Empty

Back to top Go down

Reserving this and this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.S.T. :: S4 :: Guides-
Jump to: