.S.T.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.S.T.

We're bout as Subtle as a Train wreck

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FunWars/ClanWars

Go down 
+3
Amell
AranaiYo
Butch
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Butch
Admin
Butch

FunWars/ClanWars Empty
PostSubject: FunWars/ClanWars   FunWars/ClanWars EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:35 am

Amell is gonna be hosting the official ones on Saturdays when she gets back from Vacation. Get your special weapons ready XP

Also no CWing as usual, don't ask bout it or tell other clans we do them. If you have friends in other clans and they wanna have fun clanwars, say something on here or in cl chat. Maybe we'll make an exception =P

Btw don't make plans for october 15th, doing a big clan surprise that saturday night at 9pm eastern(was the only time everyone could make it, sorry ducky that you gotta miss some sleep XD).

-Tl;dr ~ Ask Amell for FW/exception CW rules and for times. Don't make plans for the 15th, Clan Surprise night.
Back to top Go down
https://stfallout.forumotion.com
AranaiYo
Clan Dillweed
Clan Dillweed
AranaiYo

FunWars/ClanWars Empty
PostSubject: Re: FunWars/ClanWars   FunWars/ClanWars EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:49 pm

Oh oh! I can make it the 15th, I'll bring the snacks.
Hey Ash can we do guardian modes again, I was getting awesome points with my ME, plus.. it was fun spamming king
Cool
Back to top Go down
Amell

Amell

FunWars/ClanWars Empty
PostSubject: Re: FunWars/ClanWars   FunWars/ClanWars EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:52 am

Of course! I'll do guardian mode a couple of times each sat ^^ and it's always fun to watch butch get raped in the corner X3
Back to top Go down
Caridan
Second Moderator
Second Moderator
Caridan

FunWars/ClanWars Empty
PostSubject: Re: FunWars/ClanWars   FunWars/ClanWars EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:58 am

Woot I'll be there the 15th, gonna bring... um Idk the pringles? and spam harder butch not sure you're doing it right XD
Back to top Go down
UnSteaDy

UnSteaDy

FunWars/ClanWars Empty
PostSubject: Re: FunWars/ClanWars   FunWars/ClanWars EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:47 pm

I'll be there, but don't expect me to bring much.. just the lololgun
Back to top Go down
Fadewall

Fadewall

FunWars/ClanWars Empty
PostSubject: Re: FunWars/ClanWars   FunWars/ClanWars EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:53 pm

I don't like your lologun QxQ it takes me out in 2 seconds

I'll be there I hope, nothing on my calender so I think I'm okay, can I bring the drinks? =D choco milk!
Back to top Go down
RikiRiki

RikiRiki

FunWars/ClanWars Empty
PostSubject: Re: FunWars/ClanWars   FunWars/ClanWars EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:33 am

you bring the choco milk and i'll bring the cookies ^^
Back to top Go down
Fadewall

Fadewall

FunWars/ClanWars Empty
PostSubject: Re: FunWars/ClanWars   FunWars/ClanWars EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:44 am

deal! and some strawberry pocky!
Back to top Go down
Amell

Amell

FunWars/ClanWars Empty
PostSubject: Re: FunWars/ClanWars   FunWars/ClanWars EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:00 am

Guys don't surf! I have bruises on my arms, legs and ass but omg it was so much fun trying X3

and kayli i want some pocky D: pwease? I'll share my awesome chocolate milkshakes!
Back to top Go down
Fadewall

Fadewall

FunWars/ClanWars Empty
PostSubject: Re: FunWars/ClanWars   FunWars/ClanWars EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:15 am

Awwww I hope your bruises heal soon D: /hugs
and ofc you can haz pocky, now lets drink milkshakes together! =D
Back to top Go down
Caridan
Second Moderator
Second Moderator
Caridan

FunWars/ClanWars Empty
PostSubject: Re: FunWars/ClanWars   FunWars/ClanWars EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:37 pm

Hey girls, can I get some milkshakes please? ;P
Back to top Go down
Amell

Amell

FunWars/ClanWars Empty
PostSubject: Re: FunWars/ClanWars   FunWars/ClanWars EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 2:13 am

Guys I won't be able to do funwars this weekend, I have a birthday to go to on the 1st. I'm sorry D: forgives me!

I was gonna try to do it tonight instead but I have one more visit trip to do before coming home ;3
Back to top Go down
Butch
Admin
Butch

FunWars/ClanWars Empty
PostSubject: Re: FunWars/ClanWars   FunWars/ClanWars EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 4:26 am

visit trip?! who are you visiting? D:<
Back to top Go down
Fadewall

Fadewall

FunWars/ClanWars Empty
PostSubject: Re: FunWars/ClanWars   FunWars/ClanWars EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:21 am

It's okay Ame, just have fun, we can miss one weekend of funwars ^u^ we'll do other stuffs like play FH or FPW
Back to top Go down
UnSteaDy

UnSteaDy

FunWars/ClanWars Empty
PostSubject: Re: FunWars/ClanWars   FunWars/ClanWars EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 3:36 pm

obv she is visiting her fav troll
Back to top Go down
Caridan
Second Moderator
Second Moderator
Caridan

FunWars/ClanWars Empty
PostSubject: Re: FunWars/ClanWars   FunWars/ClanWars EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:09 am

Feels like forever since i been on D: looking at calender it's only been a day or so.. but ffffff so long lol wait ash you coming back today or not? o_o
Back to top Go down
Amell

Amell

FunWars/ClanWars Empty
PostSubject: Re: FunWars/ClanWars   FunWars/ClanWars EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:35 pm

I'm on my way to a birthday party first, then I'll be home rage. What a week, it was awesome, I love love love vacations ^^ but so sad when they end D:

Anyway! I'll be home after the party, maybe alil tipsy > > but fff like you guys can tell the difference X3 see you all when I get back
Back to top Go down
Amell

Amell

FunWars/ClanWars Empty
PostSubject: Re: FunWars/ClanWars   FunWars/ClanWars EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 7:13 am

Guys I'll have to cancel funwar this weekend, my friend Britt who I haven't seen since HS is coming back to Etters to see her parents and then she's crashing at my place and we're gonna party/watch movies and eat lots of brownie batter like old times X3 Sorries, but really I don't think we had enough ppl on atm anyway, ducky failed D:< rage with college D:< you failzors! etc kidding guys you know I wuv you <3

So just tell me if you all can make it for the 15th ><;
Back to top Go down
Butch
Admin
Butch

FunWars/ClanWars Empty
PostSubject: Re: FunWars/ClanWars   FunWars/ClanWars EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:10 am

and I'm still banned so yeah... I wouldn't be at the FW this weekend anyway D:<
Back to top Go down
Caridan
Second Moderator
Second Moderator
Caridan

FunWars/ClanWars Empty
PostSubject: Re: FunWars/ClanWars   FunWars/ClanWars EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:35 pm

Aw, sorry Ash, I wish I could be on tonight even without the FWs x_x
Back to top Go down
Butch
Admin
Butch

FunWars/ClanWars Empty
PostSubject: Re: FunWars/ClanWars   FunWars/ClanWars EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:55 am

I'm still not unbanned, those asshats forgot me D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FunWars/ClanWars Empty
PostSubject: Re: FunWars/ClanWars   FunWars/ClanWars Empty

Back to top Go down

FunWars/ClanWars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.S.T. :: News :: ST News-
Jump to: