.S.T.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.S.T.

We're bout as Subtle as a Train wreck

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

S4's Shop and Options

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amell

Amell

S4's Shop and Options Empty
PostSubject: S4's Shop and Options   S4's Shop and Options EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 10:08 pm

So now that we got the tutorials and what not out of the way, let's talk about the Shop, Fumbi Shop, and Clan page. We'll also go over the optional stuff like Enchanting, Dismantling, Item Crafting, Collection Book and Chips.

Starting off, let's look at the main thing, the Shop. As a beginner you'll be coming here to purchase weapons and Clothing. So click on the Shopping cart icon and let's look what they got.
S4's Shop and Options Shop%201_zpsyx3brlzt

The first thing the shop is gonna take you to, is the featured items. New outfits that just came out or introduced to the Cash shop will be the first page. Ignore that shyt unless you plan on dropping money on this game, let's click the AP icon in the upper right to disable seeing those cash shop items and go the weapons' tab. Let's look at the rifles, that's better.

S4's Shop and Options Shop%202_zpssotjeell

Disabling certain icons at the upper right can help clean up the shop so you can find what you're looking for. Since I'm buying stuff with the in game currency, Pen, I want to only see Pen items for purchase. If I wanna see what I can buy with the Cash shop currency, AP(Aeria Points), I would reverse the icons I clicked and activate the AP icon and disable to the P icon. Also can do the same thing with the Gender icons, wanna only see clothes for female characters? Disable the male gender icon.

Feel free to look through all the tabs in the shop, there are even some capsules to buy, I and P capsules for pen. The capsules work the same as the capsules you can get from the tutorials. You have a chance at a perm but it is all luck so be careful not to waste all your money in one go.
Back to top Go down
Amell

Amell

PostSubject: Re: S4's Shop and Options   S4's Shop and Options EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 10:29 pm

Let's also look at the Fumbi shop and Enchanting.

The fumbi shop is random shop essentially. You spend pen to gamble on a random drop, whether it be a clothing piece, weapon or something from the coupon shop. It is all luck based and mostly you will get a temporary item that can last either 1/15/30 days(I might be wrong on the day duration, there might also be 3 or 7 day duration as well).
S4's Shop and Options Fumbi%20Shop_zpssz76urf6
Now is this worth the pen? It can be, when I start new characters sometimes I will try my luck on each piece of clothing and use that clothing til it runs out and try again. There is always a chance you'll get a perm and then you won't have to keep spending for that piece of clothing or weapon. Alternatively you can just keep buying clothes/weapons from the actual Pen Shop, you'll make your pen back playing matches and ranking up gives Pen as well. It's really up to the person if it's worth it or not. The Fumbi shop has clothing that isn't available in the Pen Shop so it might be worth it for style or get a certain weapon skin. Just don't go overboard gambling and then not have any pen left. The Coupon shop is where you'll be spending, you guessed it, coupons. Coupons come from capsules when you don't get perm items, so they tend to stack up over time. The coupon shop spends 50 coupons per spin. I've been hoarding mine on my main account because I have hopes that they'll change the coupon shop some day and make the rewards worth it to try my luck. It's up to the person if the shop is worth it or not, you can get capsules from this shop but it's all about luck. I won't be spending mine til they take the esper chip capsules out of the coupon shop as they are kinda useless, you only get temporary esper chips from the caps.

Next let's look at Enchanting, Dismantling and Item crafting.
S4's Shop and Options Enchant%20option%20and%20dismantling_zpsc3b19mw4
You might have items in your inventory that have day duration that you simply don't want anymore and they're taking up space. Well now with Dismantling you can take apart timed items. You have to press the '-' icon on clothing and weapons that have at least 10 days worth of time left on them. Then in the chat box infront of the text "days to dismantle(min.: 10) you can type how many days you want to take off the item. Example above, taking 10 days off a 30 day shirt or 30 day skirt. Clothing yields 1x of gears you get from dismantling where as weapons yield 3x gears. These gears can then be used towards item crafting. It can be a very lengthy process and some don't think it's even worth it to do it but I leave that up to the person. For a more in depth guide, the wiki has more answers http://s4league.wikia.com/wiki/Item_Crafting_System Sorry for not going over it, I'm lazy.

Now Enchanting is another thing that's optional, over time using your weapons and clothing in matches you'll build up a bar on them with MP(Please don't ask what MP stands for, I'm too dumb to know, too lazy to look it up).  Whenever the MP bar is full you can then enchant your weapon, it's random what bonus you'll get. Enchant examples are +1% defense piercing, +1% Touchdown Defense etc etc. It's usually a waste of Pen and time to enchant anything that isn't Perm unless that item has a ridiculous amount of time on it, something like 377 days on a sigma blade or 545 days on submachine guns.

And last but not least, Esper Chips and Chip enchanting. Esper chips are things you can put into Weapons and Clothing, only a few can be put into Pets. Esper chips will mainly be attainable from the Cash Shop/Tiered Spender for people who drop money on this game. You can get temp esper chips from the Coupon Shop or from Daily Missions. Some are worth using for a couple of days like +2% attack for Weapons or +3% Defense on Pants etc. But the ones you should hold onto are the ones you get from logging into S4 daily, they can look like this
S4's Shop and Options S4%2BLeague%2BEsper%2BChips
These chips are perm and you can enchant them up to lv/rank 4, every time you enchant them to a higher rank their bonus gets better but the chance of success gets lower each rank up. Warning: You can also have a chance of them breaking when trying to enchant them. Never put a perm esper chip into a temporary item, when the item's time is up they'll be gone along with the chip. So wait til you have a perm item that you know you'll be keeping/using to put a chip into.

Last edited by Amell on Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amell

Amell

PostSubject: Re: S4's Shop and Options   S4's Shop and Options EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 10:29 pm

Next we'll cover Clan page and the Collection Book.

You can create a clan by clicking on the icon that looks like a person with an emblem. On the clan page you can create/manage and check clan rank. I don't know what all they added to clans and what they didn't, there's been a few updates since I managed a clan(hinthint S.T. you butts left me alone on S4). I'm sure there's better guides to the Clan page on S4's forums.
S4's Shop and Options Clan%20page_zpsrz9fzzml

Next comes the Collection Book.
S4's Shop and Options Collection%20Book_zpssteqoidl
This book keeps track of what sets you've completed, whether getting a full outfit from a capsule or getting all the pieces from the Fumbi shop. When you fully complete a set(most will require owning all pieces and a weapon) you will then have the option to activate a slight buff; Ex. +3 HP/20% Pen gain/20% Exp gain. Just another optional thing to do or work towards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S4's Shop and Options   S4's Shop and Options Empty

Back to top Go down

S4's Shop and Options
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.S.T. :: S4 :: Guides-
Jump to: