.S.T.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.S.T.

We're bout as Subtle as a Train wreck

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Accounts

Go down 
+5
AranaiYo
Caridan
Fadewall
Amell
Butch
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fadewall

Fadewall

Your Accounts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Accounts   Your Accounts - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:02 am

Ame's a mommy?! hey that rhymed X ) lol

Ame I bet you're a good mom o_o you probably spoil elec lol or you've taught her to knee butch in the crotch by now XDD
Back to top Go down
UnSteaDy

UnSteaDy

PostSubject: Re: Your Accounts   Your Accounts - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:57 am

Welcome, so .. I guess I can sleep at night knowing that butch didn't have kids and the world is still safe from stupidity
Back to top Go down
Amell

Amell

PostSubject: Re: Your Accounts   Your Accounts - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 7:18 am

Yes yes, Elec is my daughter(guys I'm only 22 tell me how to have a daughter who almost my age? use that common sense D:<), and she's super pro <3 she takes after her father who is still a pro rusher, idk if you guys played in matches with him or not, smashstyles. Anyway no butch didn't procreate lol I think the world is screwed enough with just him in it X3
Back to top Go down
Butch
Admin
Butch

PostSubject: Re: Your Accounts   Your Accounts - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:09 am

^I'm utterly hurt Amell, so hurt that you would say such cruel things. And how come I wasn't invited to the birth of your children, you didn't even tell me when puppy was born! And yea I did play in a few matches with smash o.o he spammed CS like crazy and managed to survive longer than the other CS ppl. Pro CS'in tank
Back to top Go down
https://stfallout.forumotion.com
Amell

Amell

PostSubject: Re: Your Accounts   Your Accounts - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 3:52 pm

yah he's a pro CS'er that spam breaks entire rooms in half lol and I didn't think you'd want to be invited for child birth, remember when in health class you got sick when the teacher made us watch that movie X3
Back to top Go down
Butch
Admin
Butch

PostSubject: Re: Your Accounts   Your Accounts - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:55 am

^that wasn't the movie.. that was the awful awful lunch we ate previously before the movie, god that lunch room needed to be updated
Back to top Go down
https://stfallout.forumotion.com
Niro

Niro

PostSubject: Re: Your Accounts   Your Accounts - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:54 pm

xO, i applyed to the .S.T. clan in s4~ lol
Back to top Go down
Caridan
Second Moderator
Second Moderator
Caridan

PostSubject: Re: Your Accounts   Your Accounts - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 2:09 am

If I had the pw to the clan leader account I'd add you!

also... WHO THE HELL KILLED THE FORUMS?! HELLO!!!! *echoes*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Accounts   Your Accounts - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Accounts
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.S.T. :: News :: ST News-
Jump to: